Searching for your next family home? Then make sure this property is top of the list as it comes with all the family home must-haves: private pool, large shed, large living areas and fully fenced 2,500m2 block!
The homes boasts high ceilings and lovely featured wood panelling on the walls, on the western and southern side there are veranda’s to add to the charm of this colonial style home.
There is so much potential with this property – its just waiting for you to put your own stamp on it.
Located in the “Country Club” estate, just a quick drive north of Beaudesert -because of the block sizes this estate is always in demand.
The sellers have also made it abundantly clear that they want their home sold as soon as possible, as they are keen to move to their next adventure– so do not delay or you will miss out on a terrific opportunity to buy in one of the best estates in the area!
– Large living room with plenty of natural light, glass sliding doors and air conditioning
– Generously sized kitchen with timber cabinetry
– Open plan dining overlooking living room
– Huge master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite with corner bath
– Three spacious bedrooms located separately from master and internal living areas
– Family friendly main bathroom with shower and bathtub
– Converted garage acts as a 5th bedroom plus another internal living area
– Outdoor patio with concrete floor – the perfect place to relax by the pool- there is even a outside toilet!
– Very private inground pool for these hot summer days
– HUGE barn style shed 12m x 10m with a mezzanine floor – this shed easily stores 6 cars an tall enough for an RV or caravan
– Carport attached to house
– Garden shed 6m x 3m
– Rainwater tank for gardens
– 10KVA solar system installed with 2 inverters – one feeds the house and the other goes back to the grid
– 2,500m2 fenced block with bitumen and concrete extra wide driveway
Closest town with shops and schools: Beaudesert (5.2klms)
Water: Town water
Scenic Rim Regional Council rates are approx. $1345 per 1/2 year
Built: 1989 approximately
Reason for Selling: Moving closer to Brisbane and family
Commute to Brisbane CBD: 65.4klms
Commute to Gold Coast: 69.6klms
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 7 Parking Spaces
- Land is 2,500 m²
- 7 Garage
- Outdoor Entertaining