Ryan Trama and the Meagan Read Property Team proudly present 15 Glengarry Close in Highland Park – This beautifully renovated and spacious family home is situated on a generous 635 square metre block, with plenty of room in the backyard for a pool or to entertain.
This newly renovated property presents as an exceptional family home or investment opportunity, with a current rental appraisal for $700 to $725 per week.
Perfectly located, it is within easy walking distance to schools, shops, sporting clubs, restaurants and cafes, whilst being only a short 20 minute drive to some of the Gold Coast’s best beaches!
There is ample space for a family to grow and enjoy inside the home, with 4 bedrooms and two large living areas, including a rumpus room, and an open-plan kitchen and dining area that opens onto the covered outdoor entertaining area. The impressive, fully-fenced backyard provides an abundance of space to entertain, or for the kids and pets to run around until their hearts are content!
– 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 living areas, and 2 car secure remote garage.
– Recently renovated with new kitchen, flooring, paint and more!
– Kitchen features plenty of storage space, spacious benchtops, a dishwasher, and an electric cooktop and oven.
– Open plan kitchen and dining, that opens onto the covered outdoor entertaining area.
– Sizeable master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite.
– Large rumpus/media room.
– All bedrooms with built-in wardrobes.
– Second bathroom with bath.
– Separate second toilet.
– Block-out roller blinds throughout.
– Ceiling fans.
– Air-conditioning in main living area.
– Laundry with tub and room for washer and dryer.
– Wall mounted clothes line.
– Large low maintenance backyard with side access, and fully-fenced with Colourbond fencing.
– Current Rental Appraisal for $650 to $700 per week – This is an excellent investment opportunity!
– Plus Much More!
Contact Ryan Trama now to secure this excellent opportunity! Phone or text – 0448 295 135.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate.
However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions.
(including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 635 m²
- 2 Garage
- 2 Open Parking Spaces
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining