This stunning resort style Plantation (Colorado 38) built home is only 18 months young, built to a high quality with top of the range fittings & fixtures.
Located in the prestigious Jimboomba Woods Estate on an elevated useable 8006m2 block, positioned to capture the views cool breezes & amazing sunsets.
The lovely home is located in a quiet cul-de-sac street position this allows for privacy with a great outlook.
Outside has all been finished with expansive well-maintained lawns, retaining walls, & a bitumen driveway up to the home with electric entrance gate.
With 4 king size bedrooms plus study/5th bedroom & multiple living areas, there is ample room for the whole family to spread out and enjoy their own space.
The grand master is located at one end of the home, boasting spacious walk-in robe, luxurious en-suite with dual basins, double shower & a separate toilet.
The 3 other over size bedrooms are positioned at the opposite end of the home which all have walk in robes & are serviced by the main bathroom, also with dual vanity, gorgeous deep bath & rain head shower.
The beautifully finished kitchen has ample bench & cupboard/draw space, cooking is made easy with a high-end 900mm double gas cook top, plus 2 ovens, dishwasher, double fridge space, & butler’s pantry with spacious walk-in pantry, sink with room for all the appliances, cleverly designed adjoining the kitchen.
The kitchen is the hub of the home, overlooking the open-plan dining / living areas, while glass sliding doors seamlessly flow out to the sparkling pool, allowing mum to work in the kitchen whilst having peace of mind watching the kids enjoy swimming in the pool.
The 3 living areas are all very generous in size; the whole family will love enjoying a movie night in the media room, or personally I would just enjoy relaxing with a book in the main living / enormous outdoor covered alfresco area while looking out to the pool & back yard.
3 phase Zoned ducted air-conditioning throughout the home will keep the whole family comfortable all year round. Working from home won’t be a problem with a separate office, complete with NBN.
The bitumen driveway is all in place leading you to the extra size double garage plus workshop with internal access to the home.
If you like to go for a walk the local park is within 5 minutes, it’s a great setup with play equipment and space for the kids to run & play, also a great spot for a child’s birthday party too.
Beautifully positioned in the sought-after Jimboomba Woods dress circle, this is a beautiful home, a place to enjoy and a home to be immensely proud of.
Drive time to Brisbane CBD 45 mins, Gold Coast 50 mins.
Jimboomba Township, 8 mins to local shops, Coles/Woolworths, choice of local schools, cafes/restaurants, parks & sporting grounds, medical centres, & specialty shops.
Call Meagan Read NOW PH: 0421 555 920 to book your viewing time, I promise you won’t be disappointed.
*4 extra spacious bedrooms + study – all with walk in robes.
* Master suite with spacious walk-in robe, large en-suite with dual vanities, large, oversized shower, and separate toilet.
*Large Main bathroom with separate bath and oversized shower, + 2 separate powder rooms.
* Media/Home theatre room.
* Open plan family/games room, dining, and kitchen area.
* Kitchen with expansive island stone bench top, ample storage & draws, 900m gas cooker, 2 x quality ovens, double plumbed fridge spaces – substantial size butler’s pantry with sink & walk in pantry.
* Separate study or 5th Bedroom.
* Large walk-in linen cupboard. * Laundry with built in storage cupboards & bench space.
* 3 Phase zoned ducted air-conditioning* Security screens throughout.
* Fans throughout. * Alarm System.
* Generous size tiled outdoor entertainment area with fans & pull-down blinds.
* In-ground 8.3 x 4.2m Narellan saltwater pool
* 3 Phase 11.8 KW Solar System, with average of $150.00 credit back each 1/4..
* Electric HW on a set timer making use of the huge solar system.
* Extra size 2 car garage with internal access & separate workshop.
* Out- door fire pit area with elevated views.
* Generator switch which can run the entire home throughout power outages.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 8,006 acres
- Floor Area is 390 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Heating
- Ducted Cooling