Ryan Trama and the Meagan Read Property team proudly present 22-24 Teamster Court in Flagstone – This sprawling family estate features a beautifully renovated, two-storey family home, large heated inground saltwater pool, a massive outdoor entertaining area and sheds, all situated on 4088sqm of pristine land. The incredible lifestyle that this property offers, also comes with the convienience of being conviently located to everything that the popular Flagstone Estate has to offer, including highly regarded schools, shopping centres and parkland.
From the moment you step inside this expansive family home, you are greeted by two floors of perfectly planned living. It’s floor-plan provides the best of open-plan living when you want it, with multiple functional and spacious living areas to entertain guests, and private spaces to escape when you need it.
The ground floor features a beautifully renovated kitchen with stone benchtops, a 900mm freestanding gas stainless steel cooker and glass/stainless steel rangehood, plenty of storage, a countertop seating area, all adjoined to a large open-plan dining area. If you prefer outdoor dining, a few short steps will have you at the phenomenal outdoor entertaining area. There is a seperate toilet / powder room that services the ground level.
Also downstairs, you will find the generous lounge area which opens directly to the expansive outdoor entertaining and pool area. This property is certainly an entertainers dream! The solar-heated 9 metre x 4 metre inground saltwater pool provides year-round enjoyment, whilst the large pergola and overhead ceiling fan provides comfort outside no matter the season. Combine that with the stainless steel outdoor barbecue and kitchen, and you may never want to step back inside!
Make your way up the centrally located internal staircase, and you are greeted with the second floor of perfectly planned living. This stunning home features four generous bedrooms, including a massive master retreat with a spacious ensuite and huge walk in robe / sitting room / nursery, which can easily be converted into a fifth bedroom! All bedrooms feature built-in wardrobes, ceiling fans and air-conditioning. Also upstairs, you will find a verandah, the perfect location to enjoy a good book or beveridge! This property is certainly complemented by the beautiful timber flooring throughout the home, and modern grey and white colour scheme.
The bitumen driveway provides the perfect entrance to the two large sheds and two carports – one being extra high and excellent for boats and vans! The secure and fully-fenced yard is perfect for the kids and pets to grow and play.
For the savvy investors, this property has amazing rental potential, with a current rental appraisal of $850 to $870 per week.
The list of features that set this remarkable property apart from anything else on the market in Flagstone is substantial:
– Fully-renovated family home, featuring 4 spacious bedrooms and open-plan living with two massive indoor living areas.
– Solar heated 9m x 4m saltwater in-ground concrete pool (50,000L).
– Large covered and paved outdoor entertaining area with outdoor fan and stainless steel outdoor BBQ kitchen.
– Huge master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe / nursery / sitting room, and large ensuite with twin basins / toilet / premium chrome rainhead shower.
– 2.5 bathrooms.
– Beautiful timber flooring throughout, complimented by a modern grey/white colour scheme.
– Verandah upstairs and covered patio downstairs with premium epoxy finish at front of house.
– Split system air-conditioning to all bedrooms and living areas.
– Walk-through bathroom upstairs, which directly services the second bedroom.
– Attic storage.
– Ceiling fans to all bedrooms.
– Quality window coverings.
– Seperate toilet / powder room downstairs.
– Open plan kitchen and dining area.
– Renovated kitchen with 900mm Euromaid stainless steel cooker with gas stovetop and gas oven.
– Premium stainless/glass range hood.
– Plenty of storage, stone benchtops, bar seating area.
– Office/utility room.
– Laundry with plenty of storage.
– Extra wide timber entrance doors.
– Plenty of windows to allow natural light in.
– Bitumen / concrete driveway.
– Fully fenced yard.
– 6m x 6m covered carport.
– 12m x 6m extra high carport for boats and vans.
– 8m x 10m three-bay shed with extra high middle door and 6m x 9m two bay shed with covered patio (both powered).
– Bio cycle septic system.
– Trickle feed rainwater tank plus extra rainwater tank.
– Plus much more!
Contact Ryan Trama today on 0448 295 135 to secure this fantastic opportunity!
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate.
However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions.
(including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition).
Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Outdoor spa not included in sale of house.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 8 Parking Spaces
- Land is 4,088 m²
- 3 Garage
- 5 Carport
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining