With magnificent street appeal, you will be excited to step foot into this spectacular home! Cleverly designed with families in mind you will be impressed with multiple living areas, privacy and all the creature comforts in place to be enjoyed by many!
– Gorgeous entry foyer with eye catching feature windows
– Hampton style kitchen with spacious butler’s pantry, 20mm caesar stone benches, integrated dishwasher, self-cleaning oven and beautiful feature lighting. Appliances were updated 1 year ago
– Elegant lounge in the centre of the home
– Open plan family and dining room adjoining the kitchen with large timber frame sliding doors opening onto alfresco area – this is the hub of the home and perfect spot for all members of the family.
– Large carpeted study which could be used as a 5th bedroom
– Home office conveniently located close to front door with striking floor tiles
– Private activity room ideally located closely to bedrooms and fitted with wall mounted TV
– Separately located to one wing of the home you will find the stunning master suite. Equipped with large walk in robe, ensuite with free standing bathtub and shower, plus sliding doors opening onto your own timber deck!
– The three remaining carpeted bedrooms are fitted with built-in robes and ceiling fans
– Main bathroom with bathtub, shower and separate toilet
– Stepping outside onto the magnificent alfresco area, tiled for low maintenance living and equipped with outdoor BBQ, fridge, ceiling fans, TV and powder room – you will love summers here!
– Glass fencing seamlessly showcases the 7x3m saltwater pool area. Finished with sandstone pavers this area is second to none!
– Secondary asphalt driveway leads to the 6m x 6m powered shed, plenty of space for extra vehicles, caravans, jet skis (or whatever toys you may have!)
– Large grassed area for pets and kids to play
– Double lock up garage with remote and internal access to home
– Large internal laundry with huge amounts of storage
– Plantation shutters throughout home
– Ducted air conditioning with multiple zones
– TV points in every bedroom plus 2 foxtel points in main living areas
– Peaceful street in Gleneagle’s Country Club Estate
This is a superb family home that has been finished to the highest of standards. Simply move in and enjoy everything on offer in this outstanding home!
Reason for selling: interstate move
Built: 2015 by GJ Gardner, 327.2sqm home
Rates: approximately $1200 half yearly
Hot water system: 1 gas and 1 electric
Block size: 1796m2
Water: Trickle feed
58km to Brisbane CBD and 63km to Gold Coast
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,796 m²
- 4 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Heating
- Ducted Cooling
- 5.6kva Solar system
- Gas Hot Water system for ensuite. Colorbond shed 6m x6m. Council trickle feed water. CED sewerage system