Ryan Trama and Meagan Read Property proudly present 6 Clearpoint Way, Springfield Lakes – A picturesque modern cottage, boasting charming heritage features and a private outlook, all within a central and highly-sought after location.
Perfectly positioned, this stylish low-maintenance home is close to convenient city amenities, and is within walking distance to public transport (buses and trains), local parks, Spring Lake, the IGA shopping centre, the Springfield Tavern, restaurants, and Springfield Lakes State School, all whilst being only a 30-minute drive to the Brisbane CBD.
With the $6.3 billion Springfield Lakes Development Plan well under way, including the development of the new Lions Stadium and new Springfield Public Hospital set to begin very soon, plus further residential, commercial and retail space to be constructed over the next 10 years, it’s no wonder Springfield Lakes is an in-demand and booming growth suburb.
This beautiful home features extra high 2.7m ceilings throughout and an expansive open-plan living area, as well as three bedrooms, including the spacious master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe and the second and third bedrooms with built-in wardrobes.
This home presents as an exceptional investment opportunity, with a current rental appraisal for $440-$460 per week.
– Modern kitchen with generous benchtop and storage space and quality appliances, including dishwasher, oven and ceramic cooktop with rangehood
– Second bathroom with bath, shower and toilet
– Large covered outdoor alfresco area, with room for additional entertaining space under the new weather-proof shade sail
– Fully fenced and pleasingly private yard with side access
– Brand new tiled roof
– Brand new Colourbond bullnose patio & Colourbond carport roof
– Stunning timber window and door frames
– Blinds and curtains throughout home
– Adequate storage space throughout home
– Security screens
– Air-conditioning to main living area
– Ceiling fans in all bedrooms and two in main living area
– Continuous flow natural gas hot water system
– Water tank for watering gardens and washing cars
– Remote controlled single car garage, with parking for a second car on the decorative-finished driveway
Plus much more!
Contact Ryan Trama today to arrange an inspection – 0448295135.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 300 m²
- Floor Area is 132 m²
- Open Parking Spaces
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Split System Heating
- Natural Gas hot water system