This massive Coral home sits perfectly on 3.7 acres, allowing complete side access for cars, boats, trucks, or machinery.
Look no further if you have been searching for your own piece of paradise.
Your new home is situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac on the elevated high side of the road in a secluded location.
Experience the peace and tranquillity that your new acreage lifestyle offers, you will wonder why it has taken you so long to make the move to your new acreage lifestyle.
Sitting back in your own private oasis, listening to the wildlife it truly is the ultimate getaway from the hustle and bustle.
Entertain in style with the considerable extensive covered alfresco area, with ample room to sit & enjoy a morning coffee, host large parties, and even room for the billiard table.
To one end of the home, you have your own parent’s retreat, master bedroom with en-suite, sliding doors that close off from the rest of the house for added privacy & peace. The other 2 decent size bedrooms & study are located away from the parent’s master suite.
Multiple living areas that offer panoramic bay windows to take in the views of your private oasis.
Spacious open plan kitchen with loads of bench space & storage, flowing through to a family size living room & dining area great space for the whole family to come together & enjoy a family dinner or movie night.
Step outside through the glass sliding doors to the patio and enjoy the company of the parrots, lorikeets, kookaburras, currawongs and more, there are even ducks on the dam.
All this on 3.7 acres, located in the popular Flagstone Estate, with local schools, new shopping complexes, kids adventure water park, cafes, medical centres & so much more all only minutes away.
Features of 73-75 Blacksmith Court Jimboomba.
* Master suite with en-suite and separate powder room
* Considerable size bedrooms, plus a study or 4th bedroom for the teenager.
* Open plan kitchen/dining/family living area.
* 2 Lounge/Family rooms with bay windows.
* Formal dining area
* Main bathroom and separate toilet
* Oversized grand entry hall
* Evaporative Air-conditioning, ceiling fans * Solar Power (1.5 kW)
* Remote Double lock up garage
* Landscaped and natural gardens* Natural bushland.
* Ample Water tanks plus trickle feed town supply.
* Undercover huge Alfresco area.
* Full length front veranda.
* The dam (stocked with silver perch).
* Sheds 9.7, 2 bay workshop & machinery + garden sheds, (Man cave with power).
* Flying fox for the big & little kids.
40 Mins to Brisbane CBD, 5 mins to local Flagstone centre, 10 mins to Jimboomba township.
Council Rates approximately $2000.00 per year.
Call Meagan NOW if this sounds like your piece of paradise.
PH: 0421 555 920.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1.50 hectare
- Floor Area is 293 m²
- 4 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Vacuum System
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Split System Heating