Discover the perfect blend of comfort and style in this spacious, well-maintained brick home! Located in a prime and sought-after neighborhood, this stunning residence offers the best of both worlds with convenient access to shops and schools whilst having plenty of space to yourself at home!
– Impressive air-conditioned open plan dining and lounge room with eye catching plantation shutters
– Kitchen complete with large island bench, plenty of storage and electric appliances including dishwasher. The
– Carpeted master bedroom features walk through robe opening to a spacious ensuite with double basin, shower and bathtub
– Upstairs balcony with all-weather blinds & dual access points
– Powder room conveniently located upstairs
– Large laundry with access to backyard
– internal access for double garage
– Childrens retreat or study located downstairs
– Three remaining tiled bedrooms all come with built in wardrobes & ceiling fans
– Large undercover tiled patio that overlooks the huge secure backyard
– Large main bathroom with shower, bathtub plus separate powder room
– 763m2 fenced block provides plenty of secure space for pets and kids to play. There is side access with a front gate for an extra vehicle, boat or trailer.
– Large solar power system with battery storage to help keep the electricity bill low!
– 2007 build
– Town water and town sewerage
– Heat pump system for hot water
– Internet NBN
– Scenic Rim Regional Council rates: $1180 per halve year approximately.
– No Flooding – elevated position
– Commute to Brisbane CBD 74.5km to the Gold Coast 63.2km
Located in the lovely Banksia gardens housing estate and opposite the Beaudesert Golf course this is a lovely part of Beaudesert to raise a family and enjoy walking the pooch.
The property is currently tenanted with lease in place until February 2024. Rent return is currently $550 per week. The current tenants wish to stay in the property and are maintaining the property to a high standard.
Everything you need is located nearby:- 500 m to IGA, car wash and fuel station,1 km to McAuley College (private school) or jump in the car its only a quick drive into Beaudesert- 1.6 km to Medical Centre, 2 km to Coles, 2.5 km to Woolworths, 3.1 km to Aldi, 1.7 km to Beaudesert Primary School,2.7 km to St Mary’s Catholic Primary School and 4.2 km to Beaudesert State High School.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 763 m²
- 2 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining